Photography Workshops now available!
I am pleased to announce the first of the year’s photography workshops will be taking place on the 12 June 2016, 9.30 to 16.30 at the Driftwood Spars, St Agnes.
Learning photography can be a minefield. Terms like aperture, ISO, and shutter speed are bad enough, but then there’s composition and how to get the most out of the light.
Reading from books is one thing but taking a photography workshop can give you a head start.
The photography workshops will include:
- Classroom based training on:
- Basic photography techniques such as understanding ISO, shutter speed and aperture, as well as an introduction to focusing techniques.
- Basic camera settings
- “Field” training (indoors if raining):
- Exercises designed to practise techniques discussed in class
- Group and individual work with support from the trainer
- Refreshments throughout the day
- A Cornish Afternoon tea at the Driftwood Spars for lunch
- Free day parking
The workshop has been developed to deliver you basic photography training in a fun and informal way. All of this, for only £100!
What you need:
- A camera that has manual settings ability (if you’re not sure, please do contact me with any questions)
- A rain coat or wind-stopper (if it does rain, we will have alternative exercises so that you won’t get wet, however it is the north coast which can sometimes get a cold wind…or fog)
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
I have over 16 years of experience in photography. I have been a freelance photographer for at least 8 years, working with Cornwall Today magazine, The West Briton, and now the Falmouth Packet. I have exhibited my work during art festivals, and have wildlife photography as a hobby. I am somewhat of a generalist photographer, which is an advantage to teaching.
I learned the art of photography on film cameras and later moved on to digital. I have a distinction in City and Guilds Photo Image Capture and I am currently working on my Award in Education and Training. I will be using all of the training techniques I have learned to ensure that you have the best possible learning opportunity.
Want to sign up for the workshop?
Please contact me using our contact form for any questions or if you would like to sign up. You can find that here: https://lle-photography.co.uk/contact/
I will then send you the learner’s sign-up form where you will have the opportunity to let me know about any specific learning objectives that you may have.
We accept card payments, Paypal, bank transfers and cheque.