Do you have a photoshoot coming up or you’re thinking about booking with us? Are you worried about what the lockdowns and Covid-19 working rules may mean for our shoot?
This post will help.
We want to assure you that our priority is your safety, as well as that of our photographer.
Here are some details about our current working policies.
We understand that these are uncertain times and that arrangements may need to be more flexible while this pandemic continues. We will not charge for re-bookings if a shoot has to be postponed due to the pandemic.
We always carefully follows the current government guidelines and updates. As such, it may be necessary to postpone a session, for example if there is a national or local lockdown in place.
We hope that you can be patient and flexible with us during this time.
During a photoshoot with LLE Photography:
We will take the following precautions:
- We will not get closer to you than 2 metres.
- We will bring alcohol hand sanitiser for use when we are in locations where hand washing facilities are unavailable.
- We will undertake photography outdoors wherever possible.
- We will wear a facemask should we need to work indoors and if we deem the risk to be higher. If possible, please make sure windows are open in the space we will need to work in, and when you are moving around between photos, we ask that you wear a mask.
Working with us during this Pandemic? Here’s what you, as well as all who will attend the photoshoot, will need to read before your session.
As part of our commitment to providing a safe working environment for all on one of our photoshoots during the unprecedented, fast-changing COVID situation, we need to know that you have listened to or read, and understood the following statements as part of your agreement with working with LLE-Photography, in that:
1. You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19 (an NHS symptom-checker is available) or may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.
2. You have been meeting the Government COVID guidelines and physical-distancing when not at work as defined here.
3. As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
4. You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO) in the 14 days prior to the shoot.
5. You have not had a cough, or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14 days.
6. If you develop a cough or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform the photographer.
7. If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, as defined by the Government here, you must inform the photographer.
8. You will notify the photographer immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations.
9. You have either heard or read and understood and agree to abide by the SARS-CoV2/COVID-19 Shoot Guidelines.
You are so important to us. That is why we will take every care to keep you safe.