Truro Cathedral is one of Cornwall’s most beautiful buildings, and to celebrate our popular photography workshops there we wanted to give photographers the opportunity to share their favourite images of this incredible place.
We were overwhelmed by the quality of image that were entered into the competition, and we have enjoyed every image. Thank you to all of those who entered, and to the public who voted for their favourite top 15 images:
The Photography Competition 2021 Winners are:
Truro Cathedral Photo Competition prizes
- First prize was a half day one to one coaching session with professional photographer Claire Wilson of LLE Photography
- Second prize was a free place on one of LLE Photography’s photography workshops of your choice
- Third prize was a copy of Claire’s book Hidden in Plain Sight: A Photographic Journey into Cornish Mines
- Fourth prize was a beautiful, framed print of your own work
- The top 15 images will appear in an Exhibition at the Truro Cathedral in January 2022.